Grace Starts School!
Due to a slight scheduling conflict, I ended up teaching three sections this semester. It turns out three sections is a lot of sections (what is it with 3?) and sweet Grace ended up getting sent to school one day a week.
I hate that she has to go to school one day a week, and she hates it even more... lucky for us both she's been bumped up to two days starting in March. Her sweet teachers reassure me that she does just fine once I leave, but the initial drop off is always really traumatic.
She was all smiles the first and second week, but by the third week she caught on and screams and yells "home!". Brian says she needs a little bit more time away from it, it's sad but I think we will both make it through ok.
| First day smiles. She walked in sat down and said "Bye Mama!". |
| Zach loves the she goes to his school. |
Comments
Post a Comment