Time to Make the Switch

It's official, this is our new blog. Let me just say that part of me is a little bit sad to be giving the old one up... but I have run out of space and can no longer post photos... which is the real reason me and everyone else visits. So for real this time, welcome to this minivan life. 


We got our family photos done a few weeks ago, and we got them back last night. I think the photographers did a great job especially considering what they had to work with. Between me and Brian and our cheesy fake smiles and Mikey... not participating, I am thrilled that any of them turned out. We will wait to post more until they post them but for now, great job Travis and Amanda Wilson of Proof Photography!
Dad do you recognize what he is saying? The poor cat gets blamed for everything!

loved this one, just pretend I am not about to talk in the photo... no really. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds