Favorite Recent Mikey Photos
I may have posted a few of these photos recently, so sorry, but patience young grasshopper. I had to post them again because every time I see them I laugh out loud. They were taken within 5 minutes of each other but I think they are a good representation of my day.
The first is my favorite. Mikey is clearly yelling, in this case because he didnt want his picture taken, but it could be for any number of reasons. While it isnt always fun in the moment, it is so fun to see (especially when he is tucked in his bed) that his little personality is out in full force, that he likes and dislikes, and that he feels comfortable voicing his opinion. Oh friend if you could only keep this same gift your whole life (except maybe learn to speak nicer instead of yelling your opinion).
This mischievous face kills me. Because Mikey can speak quite clearly, he can ask for what he wants (most of the time), which means I get a lot of odd requests, and he gets into quite a few things I hadnt expected. His justification for the messes, scrapes, or situations crack me up, usually it is something like "scared ghosts" or "um... cause kitty". these explanations just have to make you chuckle.
Finally a smile. This kid has an adorable smile... when he wants to smile. but you have to earn it. oh mikey.


He really would be so fun to have around more. I can't believe how much he talks and how little Ben still talks. He is learning new words every day but I think Caleb and I are the ONLY ones that believe he can say anything other than gibberish. Seriously and the hair on Mikey is a crack up! It seems so thick! What a cutie. I can't wait to see him this summer!!!
ReplyDelete