What do we do in the summertime?

Summer is both dragging and flying by at the same time! We have 36 days to go until school starts again... but who's counting? 

So what do we do in the summertime? Well some families go on fun trips, but we mostly prefer to stay home.  So this is what we do:

We plasma car. It seems like we might need a third one. And by need, I mean want, because no one ever really needs a plasma car. 
 We hang out with friends in the tree fort and eat popsicles or other snacks we find lying around.... wow I wish that last part wasn't true.
 More friend time.
 We wear hats, maybe that's just Grace, but she loves hats.
 We pee off the tree fort... oh wait that is just Zach. Gosh, I hope all  the neighbors saw him do it.
 We watch movies and snuggle.
 We constantly steal Mom's cup. It's basically the community cup, how they aren't all sick if beyond me.
 We check out the christmas stuff, because let's be honest the best decorations come out in July.
 We swim... a lot. And we take swim lessons.
 We snuggle some more.
 Zach shows everyone his belly. To be honest if I had his six pack I might be tempted to show it off too.
 We got to the grocery store and sometimes we get lollipops.
 Did I mention that we swim?
 We got to HEB, and both boys have been instant winners lately... they earned the awesome prize of a... ruler... seriously who comes up with these?
 We fight over boxes and then love decorating them.
 We take crazy photos.
 Have lots of Trolls dance parties.
 Go to the park
 Read books.
 Have sleepovers
 Read more books... this Pumpkinville book is seriously the worst kids book I've read in awhile.

 Go to Chick Fil-A way too often.
 and make perler bead masterpieces

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea