And... the Asthma is Back!

Zach still has asthma... we don't love this. 

We've been pretty lucky lately, but all of a sudden he was struggling. He was up at night, and by morning, it was clear he needed to go in- our breathing treatments weren't working. 

He got two treatments, and a whole slew of prescriptions. 


 By the end he was singing... between catching his breath, but he was NOT pleased when we first arrived.
 We had to wake him up every few hours to administer breathing treatments, even after the oral steroids were started. By the end of the weekend, he was over it. He is such a trooper through all of it... I think the shows help. I'm so impressed with the way he handles his asthma, I think I'd be terrified, but he is a trooper!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea