Princess Grace is 2 weeks old!

Now that Grace is almost 2 weeks old we've learned a little bit more about her personality. Let me just say that Grace is amazing, she lives up to "Amazing Grace". Grace is very relaxed, maybe relaxed is the wrong word, Grace is peaceful. She is more than happy to sleep through her brothers SCREAMING, fighting, and jumping all over her. She's a really good sport when they kiss, hug, basically maul her. She HATES getting her diaper changed. Few things phase her... but getting her diaper changed, yep she hates that every time. And baths, basically any time she has to get unwrapped or undressed she screams. And by screams I mean it sounds like someone is hurting her... as soon as her pants and blankets are back on she is silent. She is a great sleeper. I hope I didn't just jinx that. She sleeps about 3 hours at a time during this night which is pretty great, and best of all she is willing to do most of that in her OWN bed. I know this may be normal for lots of families but as Michael never slept and Zach slept great but only in our bed this is a big deal! We've had some nights where I've held her in the rocking chair for extended periods of time, and some nights where she spent part of the time with us, but for the most part she sleeps in her tiny bed next to us. She is really sweet and snuggly. She LOVES to be held, she is pretty ok with anyone holding her- we will see if this continues. She's a fan of the pacifier- thank goodness. I know Zach has had his too long, but let's be real, no one goes to college with a pacifier so I'm glad they both have loved them. She make hilarious faces when she's sleeping! It's just funny to watch her expressions. She's constantly trying to wiggle her arms free, if for some reason she can't get them out of the swaddle, she will wiggle them out of her clothing. She really likes to have her hands up around her face.

We are so glad that Grace is part of our family, Michael told me the other day "Mom it's nice that we have our whole family together now", I agree, it's nice we have the final member of our family here with us! I love to see her with her dad and brothers, I think it's safe to say that she is going to have these three wrapped around her finger pretty soon.

Gracy sleeping




 She likes the sling, this is awesome! I think we can work with this!

 She really wants her hands up
 Sweet cuddly Gracy
 Her brothers infected her with the plague, she got a little bit sick, but is better now.
 She loves to snuggle

 The sling is great for napping
 She has really long feet.
 Oh what someone can sleep in their own bed! I love that this blue blanket was used by all three of the kids, and yes she has her own girl blankets.
 She likes the vibrating chair  just like Zach did.
 Sweet Baby Grace
 Just relaxed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea