It's Official!

With the sad news of Brian's grandma passing away today I thought we needed a bit of cheer. We went for our 20 week ultrasound and it's official Michael is getting a baby brother! No doubt about it. I am thrilled! Mikey will have someone to wrestle with and I am going to be up to my elbows in dirt for the next 2 decades, no really I am excited! Everything appears to be going fine. This kid moves almost as much as his brother did (you can now see the little guy doing flips across my stomach), and I am pretty sure he hates sleeping...like his brother still does. He is measuring a week ahead, but Mikey did too, I dont think I am one of those people that grows 6 lb babies, but maybe.

Pretty sure this kid is going to like singing too, he kicks, flips, whatever like crazy when I am putting Mikey to bed and we are going to through all the bedtime songs (there are quite a few). Not sure what else but I am almost positive he is going to have to learn to talk quickly or Mikey is going to run his life.

we havent decided on a name yet, well we havent decided on a first name yet, but we are set on Henry as the middle name. We are thinking Andrew or Zachary as a first name, Mikey and I are pulling for Zachary, and Mikey is already referring to him as "my baby brother Zach". But we have 20 (let's say 19) weeks to go so lots can change.

Wahoo for another boy! So glad he is healthy and crazy already (i mean he would have to be a bid crazy to keep up with his older brother).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea