a few boys

I wish I had a good picture of the boys together, but I don't. I'm sure I will eventually get one, but as they were sitting together on the couch tonight I had to run and get the camera. They are really sweet together, Michael adores Zach, and Zach spends a good deal of time trying to get his brother's attention. So these photos aren't great, but they show their sweet faces, yes someone's hands are always up, and no one really looks, but that is real life, and if I had zoomed out enough for you to see the room you would have been shocked the pictures looked this calm. I still don't see a resemblance between the two of them beyond the really dark eyes but maybe some day. 


This is a fun one, totally candid moment, I would have liked mikey to look at brian or something, but again candid real life moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds