security objects revisited

I don't know whether or not to be grateful that both my kids have latched on to security objects. In fairness, I could probably break Zach of it pretty easily since he is so young, but I'm not sure I want to. Michael is a lost cause, he loves poppy pillow even though it smells, but zach, well there's hope for him. Zach has become attached to a blanket my mom gave him, he likes to have his pacifier and then snuggle his face into the blanket (almost in attempt to suffocate himself). I don't blame him, it is cuddly.
today i decided i was going to wash both security objects... bad idea. Michael didn't even notice poppy pillow was gone (he wasn't sleeping so he didn't need it), but zach did (I think) and when he got it back he kept nuzzling his face into it. So not sure whether or not to thank my parents (cause they bought them) but now we have a poppy pillow and a grammy blanket... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea