First Day of Preschool
Mr. Michael started preschool on Tuesday. I wish I had taken a photo of him with his teachers, but I didn't so we will have to get that later. He is going to two different "preschools" run by women in our ward and the neighboring ward. He was thrilled. The first morning he woke up super early ready to go to "Miss Natalie's school" and the second morning he was bouncing off the walls with excitement about eating lunch at "Miss Cheri's". He goes from 9:00-11:30am on Tuesdays (no lunch) and 10:00-1:00pm on Wednesdays (they eat lunch).
He was so proud of himself.and he growled at us
I was a little bit unsure about him going. and he was unsure about this photo.
see unsure.
Dad came and dropped him off.
He has a great video... that won't upload.
But he came home and said "Mom, Miss Cheri's school is a lot of fun" "Mom we do a lot of things at school". Im so glad he had a blast.









Comments
Post a Comment