Fever Boys
So a week ago the boys had fevers. And then two days later they still had fevers. And then Michael said it hurt to swallow. I looked in his throat and was a little unsure how he could swallow since his tonsils were gigantic so we headed off to see the pediatrician. They looked so pathetic and sick sitting there. After quite a few tests it was determined that they just had a viral infection and that Michael has huge tonsils. I told Brian and found out that he had his tonsils removed... that might be in Michael's future, and it explains why he snores so loud!
Zach was so sick that he got to take his pup pup and beam beam (his word for pacifier, no idea how he came up with that) to the doctor. Usually these are reserved for bedtime. And they got to wear comfies... I guess having a fever has its' perks.
Zach was attempting to go to sleep.
Comments
Post a Comment