One of those Moments and 102.3

Yesterday we were having one of those moments, you know the ones that involve a LOT of screaming and whining and Mom humming to herself like an insane person. Yeah one of those. I was preheating the oven for dinner and after the 3,000th meltdown I gave in, loaded the boys in the car and headed to Costco. We were going to go the next day but this seemed like a good time to get our stuff and a pizza since cooking was going to be more of a challenge than usual. So we get there and Michael continues to wail. Usually we leave the house and the tears evaporate. We went through the store got our stuff and the whining continued. He refused samples and ate maybe a bite of pizza. And then... I touched his forehead. yep he had a fever. We got home, found the thermometer (why can't I ever remember to put it back) and sure enough it read 102.3. I then went and tested his crazy munchkin brother... 100.0. Yep, great parenting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds