A Trip to the Pacific

Since we were in CA we decided to go to the beach. This was the first time the boys had been to the beach and I was pretty sure they weren't going to be fans. Boy was I wrong! I brought their swimsuits but didn't put them on, that was a huge mistake. They both wanted to jump into the freezing water. Zach especially wanted to be independent in the water... yeah that's not the best idea. 


 Zach may or may not have eaten sand.
 He had to crush every sandcastle.



 Grammy was so nice to Michael. She was soaked and unlike Michael she didn't have a change of clothes. Thanks for being a great sport Grammy!

 And Poppy wore this great hat... possibly the best hat ever.






















 We made it to the pacific!




 First view of the beach.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds