Dear Sweet Boys
Dear Sweet Crazy Boys,
Let's have a chat. You both have developed a habit that makes me want to simultaneously scream, put you in your room, and just put my head down and cry- you start every meal with "I don't like it..." BEFORE YOU EVEN TRY THE FOOD! At the risk of sound arrogant the food I am serving you is good (usually). It's healthy, usually homemade, thought and preparation have gone into the meal selection. I promised spinach parmesan orzo will not kill you, neither will pot roast, potatoes, and carrots and peas. You like pretty much everything I serve you but maybe not at that particular moment. Please try it before passing judgement. Michael- just because something is green or has touched something green does not mean it is poison, spinach has relatively no taste and even less wen combined with cheese and pasta, you will live. Zach, you cannot say you "don't like it" while shoveling it into your mouth, you ate half a pint of blueberries this afternoon while SCREAMING "I don't like it!"... really? You don't like it?
Ok, that's it, you are both awesome kiddos, but seriously this must end... now.
Let's have a chat. You both have developed a habit that makes me want to simultaneously scream, put you in your room, and just put my head down and cry- you start every meal with "I don't like it..." BEFORE YOU EVEN TRY THE FOOD! At the risk of sound arrogant the food I am serving you is good (usually). It's healthy, usually homemade, thought and preparation have gone into the meal selection. I promised spinach parmesan orzo will not kill you, neither will pot roast, potatoes, and carrots and peas. You like pretty much everything I serve you but maybe not at that particular moment. Please try it before passing judgement. Michael- just because something is green or has touched something green does not mean it is poison, spinach has relatively no taste and even less wen combined with cheese and pasta, you will live. Zach, you cannot say you "don't like it" while shoveling it into your mouth, you ate half a pint of blueberries this afternoon while SCREAMING "I don't like it!"... really? You don't like it?
Ok, that's it, you are both awesome kiddos, but seriously this must end... now.
Comments
Post a Comment