Reaching the Blah Stage

I feel like each pregnancy I reach the blah stage a little bit quicker. Actually this time I think I started in that stage, but that's another story. But now I think I have firmly settled there, regular clothes are just a bit too tight (ok who I am I kidding, they are a lot too tight) and maternity clothes are just a bit too horrible. So I'm in the blah stage, you know the one that looks like you swallowed a basketball... yep it's great. Today I was talking to someone and found out they are due the week after I am and I choked (no this literally happened). I looked and almost laughed, I asked, no when are you really due... oh it was great. so Here's to the blah stage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds