Velcro Baby
I decided that Grace was going to love the baby carrier because unlike Michael there is no freaking way Zach is going to stay on the stroller. So she started the baby carrier really early. And she does love it, but maybe a bit too much. She is my sweet velcro baby, and since she is the last baby it's ok. But boy does that girl want to be with me... always. I kicked her out of our room today, let's face it, she is almost as long as the bassinet and she really just wants to sleep with us. So tonight is her first official night upstairs. All her stuff has been moved too, no more baby bed, no more rocking chair, no more clothes downstairs, everything is upstairs in her room. Let's see how it goes. Naps went terribly, but she's almost 6 months old (no really she will be in 2 days) so maybe she needs to learn to sleep up there, let's be honest, maybe I need to learn to let her sleep up there.
I will say that so far I have loved having a daughter. I was pretty sure it would be the same (at this age) as having a boy, but it hasnt been. Maybe because I want it to be different, or maybe it's just her personality since all three of them are so different but so far she is just so fun, such a great caboose.
I will say that so far I have loved having a daughter. I was pretty sure it would be the same (at this age) as having a boy, but it hasnt been. Maybe because I want it to be different, or maybe it's just her personality since all three of them are so different but so far she is just so fun, such a great caboose.
Comments
Post a Comment