Were you raised in a barn?

One of my children is well... a slob. I don't know how to put it nicely, actually I think slob is putting it nicely at this point. He can make more messes than the other two combined in a matter of minutes. I am always shocked about not only how big the messes he makes or how fast he makes them, but just how oblivious he is about the mess. At this point I don't know what to do about it. I feel like we've tried most things but he just doesnt pay attention long enough to absorb what we are saying. And I'm a little worried, at what point does he become the weird disheveled kid because he just doesnt pay enough attention to finish tucking in his shirt, or not color on himself, or not get covered in wood chips- no joke when I picked him up today he was COVERED in wood chips- his shirt, hair, shoes, everything and he hadnt been outside in 2 hours! Is this just  widely accepted boy thing? I feel like it isnt... Brian assures me he will grow out of it, but in the meantime the piles of crap (I can't really call them anything else) and just general mess that surround him is going to drive me batty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea