Zach Attack

If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Zach, let me just say he is awesome. But he is super stubborn. Really really stubborn. This morning Zach got down from breakfast for the millionth time and took a magnet off the fridge. Then he climbed up on the counter and said that he was going to stick the magnet to the "silver stick" on the light. I was yelling "get down!!" but cause he's Zach he wouldn't, and sure enough he was right, the magnet did stick to the silver stick on the light. He then went on to test other areas of the light. He's just awesome. He's really stubborn but he is very self assured, independent (unless it comes to feeding himself or using the bathroom), and smart. While I am sure I am going to go crazy before he turns 18, I am loving watching this crazy man grow up.

We had a slight disagreement this morning. I had to do the laundry, no really I had to do it, it was out of control and no one had underwear. So I spread all the laundry out on the kitchen table, and told Zach he had to play alone. He did not like this. Grace was taking a nap so he was on his own. After a few minutes of SCREAMING about how he wanted to watch a show (not a choice), he went outside and played. He played for a good long while with his action figures in the playhouse. I wish I could get a video of him, but he notices the camera too quick! His imagination is awesome, and when he is willing to play alone, he has a great time going on various adventures with guys and their vehicles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds