Bluebonnet Pictures!

We have been so lucky to get to know a great photographer while we've been here in Austin. Because he loves the MOMS Club of Cedar Park he gives us a great deal. When he offered Bluebonnet pictures a few weeks ago I couldn't pass them up. Who knows how long we will live in TX and Bluebonnet pictures are a quintessential Texas thing. If you haven't had the privilege of seeing the bluebonnets in texas in the spring they are AWESOME! They appear suddenly and COVER the sides of the roads, hillsides, and pretty much anywhere things can grow. It is really beautiful. I know most people don't think Texas is beautiful, but for a few weeks in the spring hill country is beautiful. So in the event that we eventually leave, I have a picture of my three texans in the bluebonnets. 

I really wanted to get a few good ones of Grace in the bluebonnets. And he did! This one captures her cute personality. She is just so happy all the time. 

 Zach thinks he is a superhero. Zach is a crack up all the time. He takes the role of middle child very seriously.
 So glad I didnt buy ugly school pictures. I could have had ugly school pictures in his school uniform or real smiles in flowers... wow that isn't a toss up.

 I absolutely love how the photographer was able to capture both how tired and annoyed I was. It takes real skill to get them both. Both overall the family picture turned out ok, we all looked so that's always a win.
 Yes, that really is the expression Zach chose to have in a picture I was paying for. And yes that is totally something Zach would do, he smiled until the last possible second.



 Seriously, so much personality in one little body.
 They always do a great job.
 Yes, she was trying to jump down to get her brothers. She thought their dancing was hilarious.

 She loves to dance with Brian.








 If only this picture had sound. She is just as loud and joyful as the boys.




We've taken a few family photos over the years: Fall 2011, Fall 2012, Spring 2014, Fall 2014, Summer 2015, Fall 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea