We took some family photos today and for the most part they turned out well. Except... Zach's face, it was delightful in each group photo... so that was delightful. he looks horrified to be in our family... well zach i might too.
We are planning on having a very exciting Christmas at our house this year. We are super excited to announce (to all three people that read this that have already been told) that we are expecting another baby! Yay, the due date is December 22nd, so it is possible that we will actually have a very exciting Christmas, though in all honesty I am hoping for something more around the 16th than 25th. We had an ultrasound today, and a few things. First off, I think this kid is going to give his/her older brother a run for his money. The ultrasound tech told us this was the most active baby she had ever seen, my response was pretty much, well you should have seen Michael 2 years ago. The baby is healthy, but... crazy. She had such a hard time taking measurements with all the flipping, flailing, and somersaulting. Pretty sure this kid is going to have to be so crazy to keep up with Mikey, but pretty sure that 2 years from now I am going to be exhausted. Even though it is a little b...
Baby Zach is here! Zachary Henry December 16, 2013 8:41am 6lbs 14oz 20.5 inches Sweet guy, he seems so tiny compared to Michael, and so so tiny compared to how big Michael is now. I think he looks a little bit like Michael, especially his mouth. He has less hair and his eyelashes are lighter, but he is still adorable. I know he has the newborn grey eyes for now, but they look lighter than the pictures of Michael at the same age. I am curious to see what he ends up looking like in a few weeks! The three boys. I can't believe we have two boys! We have to have one token labor picture. And as there is only one this is the one that gets posted. More on the labor later, but let's just say I wasn't loving life at this moment, waiting for the doctor to arrive was the longest half hour of my life, but we made it so yay! So these are out of order, but this is Zach right after he was born. He was very quiet. He cried initially, but after a minute he calme...
I don't usually discuss weight on my blog, but I need to have a little discussion about it today. Let me preface by saying I am NOT pregnant, now that I have cleared that up, I need to gain 7 pounds... I do, 7 pounds, that's the goal. Here's the thing, I am not entirely sure how to go about doing that. I don't lead a totally unhealthy lifestyle but unlike many people I don't particularly enjoy exercise. I am a busy person, well I dont know that busy is the right word but I spend a good portion of my time chasing, lifting, spinning, or carrying a 19 month old around. I am never going to go for a run or go to the gym, might help my heart but aint gonna happen (sad that I spent so much time learning about health) I do walk with Mikey in the stroller (weather permitting) for about a mile each day at a brisk (ish) pace, and I do try and eat relatively healthy, but I will be the first to admit that two crunchy tacos are not a problem for me. I don't shy away from swee...
Comments
Post a Comment