Some Random Photos

Thanks to the wonders of the iPhone I have a pretty sweet camera with me everywhere I go. I found these great pictures on my phone, I need to pull out the good camera and take some of the boys, but these show our every day crazy life. 

Zach can go in the bouncer. He's in love, and he can bounce high. Look at that sweet face. 
 We went to Dallas a few weeks ago and made a stop at our very favorite Dallas place- the Arboretum Children's Garden- If you haven't been you need to.
 There was a whole section we had never been too!
 Zach came too.
 While we were in Dallas Mikey developed a love for Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon, luckily his friend Cooper had one to play with.
 Brian gave him a cupcake... in the car.
 Zach started solids and loves them, but would prefer to feed himself.
 We celebrated Grammy's 50th birthday by having balloons at our house.
 Mikey found a random snack during scriptures.
 Zach went swimming for the first time.
 Mikey got these sweet aviator glasses.
 Zach loves to swing
 I went to find a dress for Emily's wedding. There was a huge rainstorm and i got soaked.
 we had a day at home in our comfies, don't you love the matching
 zach loves to chat
 mikey played dress up
 we had a donut picnic in the park
 went to round rock donuts and then took them too the park, they were great, worth the line.
 look at this baby! so cute. Two people came up to me at HEB yesterday and said I had the cutest kids, i totally agree.
 mikey decided he likes swords.
 zach feeds himself watermelon with a fork. no really he does, and he screams when you take it away.
 mikey got black shorts and when paired with this shirt he says he looks like an accountant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds