The Wedding Part 1

We went to Utah for my sister's wedding. I was a bit ill prepared. For some reason I thought that the weather in Utah would be the same as in Austin... no that was wrong. it was 95 degrees with 90% humidity when we left austin and about 45 and raining in utah... fail. It did warm up and was beautiful the day of the wedding, but let's just say we had to borrow jackets and buy jeans while we were there. 

So this was the view on Tuesday morning. It was beautiful, but chilly. 
 
We did the flowers for Em's wedding on Tuesday. Brian's stepmom, Mary, helped us. She was a lifesaver, really who knew Mary was so talented at making corsages. So here we were at Mary's house unwrapping the flowers.
 Look at these corsages that Mary made. AMAZING.
 Then we went to Emily's apartment and did the rest of the flowers. Emily's apartment reminds me so much of Wymount... and while those were fun days, I'm gonna be honest, I prefer the house in the suburbs. my mom did a great job incorporating the wheat, yes there was wheat.
 Emily looked at pinterest and hoped we got it right, we did they were cute.
 Look at those wheat filled wedding flowers.
 On Tuesday night we went with Emily to the temple for the first time. It was so fun to go with her. We ended the day by stopping at none other than the Creamery on Ninth. We got a raspberry float... it was delicious.
 We had to take a photo, now we're old, but the creamery was still yummy.
 emily tried on her dress. this was the only way I could get a full body shot. We had a bit of a problem with the dress. When I wore it I had a slip that puffed it out... but I lost the slip and it was meant to have one. So I searched and searched and couldn't find it. But then I starting asking friends if they had one, and one of my wonderful friends, that happened the live in utah, found one from her friend. We tried it on with the dress and it looked great! Doesn't she look beautiful... standing on her bed... after running through the rain...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds