Grandparents!
We got to see Brian's grandparents the evening before we left Utah. We wish that Grandma Suker had also been there to meet Zach and chat too, but we know she was there in spirit.
Zach and Grandpa Suker share a birthday, they are exactly 88 years apart. They also share a middle name. I can't think of anyone better to be named after, and I'm so glad we got a picture of the two of them together.
Zach was talkative as usual
Mikey also participated.
Zach also got to meet Grandma Denny. She has been following him on the blog all these months. I hope he was as cute in person!
I love that I am awkwardly standing with my head cut off in every one of these photos. I will have to do a little bit of photoshopping...
Zach liked Grandma Denny, he was quite chatty.
Look at the smiley kid.
Mikey joined in too, though he wasn't quite as smiley and chatty as his brother.
Zach tried to chat with mikey too.
Grandma Denny was so nice to bring Mikey a birthday present. It was duplos! He loves those. He has all of Brian's from his childhood and was thrilled to have some of his own! His favorite part was the "suitcase" that came with the doctor. I'm not sure why he liked that particular bit so much but he kept telling me that the doctor had "luggage" and he would load it into the ambulance. so funny. Thank you Grandma Denny!
We also got to see Aunt Heather and Uncle Jason... and I forgot to take pictures... so we will just have to see them again soon.
Comments
Post a Comment