Love These Boys


We had a rough morning today. Not sure why but these munchkins both woke up on the wrong side of the bed. By 10am they were ticked off. So we decided to do one of their favorite activities, take photos with Mommy's phone. I don't know why they love this, but they both really do. We took about 100 pictures, but this is one of my favorites. I will have to post the others later, but hey all three of us looked at the camera. I hope this is a sign of good things to come for our family pictures on Monday.

Comments

  1. I love this picture. Totally a cute idea. And it preserves such a great memory. Having a bad day and making it better! You are a great mom!!! Can't wait to hang with you!!! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds