Family Pictures Redo

So we retook our family pictures a few weeks ago. If you remember these  photos had a few issues. The moms group set up photo appointments and we signed up, hoping for a redo. And they are... well I wouldn't use the word "better" but they are certainly different than the previous photos. So here they are. 

So I think this one could be cute, but would have been better if Michael had been standing in the middle and Zach didn't look dazed. But... the frightened baby didn't show up so thats an improvement. 




 Yes I know this is a total mom shirt. It looks even more momish as I look at the pictures. That's ok, I guess I can embrace the mom fashion choices... you know as I drive around in my minivan with my two kids.


 Love this one.
 And this one, he looks so cute.





 so it was a windy day...


 despite the crazy hair i think I like this one... this pretty much sums up life.


Comments

  1. I love all of them!! They are darling. I think I need to get one family picture printed and add it to our family wall...(I don't have the family wall up yet, but this cold winter that is my plan!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds