Halloween 2014

Just in case I hadn't posted enough halloween pictures already, here are a few more. 

Trick or treating. Zach really enjoyed riding on Brian's shoulders. Since Michael usually rides on Brian's shoulders instead of zach it was a big deal- he was quite animated. 
 Sweet little super heroes. I think they are starting to look more alike now.
















 Yes Brian is wearing tights. He may have been the one that insisted super heroes wear tights... he may also have been the only one to actually wear tights.
 This pretty much sums up Zach's life, he's just so chill.

 Getting a family picture was a challenge to say the least. go with me, pretend one is great.









 The villains


 This picture looks like emily to me.
 Trick or treating. look at that awesome cape









 Look at this kid's haul. I mean really, he got a lot!


 Sorting the candy (grammy initiated it).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds