Family History, I am doing it
I always feel guilty about not doing family history. I don't think indexing is fun, I don't even know where to start on Family Search, and tracing my ancestors back to the 15th century- well pretty sure that isn't going to happen. So I have this guilt. A few weeks ago during our Stake Conference I had this moment of inspirations... well Im not sure that is the right word for it, but I had this aha moment where I realized that writing on this blog is actually family history. Someday if my boys want it, they will have this. True is not amazing, and true I miss a lot of events, but they will be able to go back and see some things, and I think that's kinda cool. I already use it to look back on when they were smaller, and its's fun to see how things have changed. So family history, I am doing it.
Comments
Post a Comment