All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
Michael recently lost both his front teeth! He's surprisingly brave about pulling them out. I'll admit that I'm the mom that says "hey let me see your tooth" and then attempts to yank it out. Wiggly teeth bother me, they just seem like they're in the way. I was the same way when I had loose teeth so this isn't a new thing.
On our way to BYU over Thanksgiving, Michael was wiggling his tooth like crazy. Something about gross kid hands in a mouth make me want to scream so I made a deal with him. If he pulled out his tooth or let me pull it out I would buy him something at the BYU Bookstore. There was a misunderstanding about what the "something" was, I was thinking a piece of candy and he was thinking a $50 jersey, Brian bought a football instead.
He pulled out his last front tooth and was able to get the "Utah Tooth Fairy" rate... $5. Now all he wants for christmas is his two front teeth... and some legos, and some other things...
| Right after he pulled the tooth out. We made our deal as we passed American Fork, and by the time we pulled into the Beam Museum on BYU Campus he was toothless! |
Comments
Post a Comment