A Wedding!

 We are finally having another wedding! My little (ok younger) brother is getting married in September. I could not be more excited for him. No really I couldnt, I am thrilled for him. His fiance's name is Kristen, and I am sure she is delightful, though I have only talked to her once. But she seems, delightful, and I am sure I will have plenty of time of get to know her after the wedding. Plus let's be realistic, sometimes getting to know the in laws before... maybe not the best idea. Anyway I am thrilled for them! Congratulations Brandon and Kristen! They are getting married September 7th in the Washington DC temple, why is that thrilling? Because not only are they getting married but we get to go to DC, wahoo!
Sorry, we didnt need to know what he looked like (you know 25 years of knowing him), so here is a cute one of her.

Comments

  1. I'm so happy for him. I think he's adorable! And I'm glad he found a girl that wants him forever!!! Yeah. How cool is that wedding destination...so Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds