Happy Father's Day!
I know I skipped my birthday, Mother's Day, and our anniversary (what with all the throwing up), but now I would like to think the best days are ahead so back to posting about holidays and life events.
Oh happy father's day to some of the best dads I have ever met: Bri, My dad, and my father- in- law (who I couldnt find a picture of!)
Bri is a great dad, really Michael hero worships him. He would rather have daddy over mommy any day. He wakes up every morning asking "Daddy here?" He tries to spend every waking weekend moment with Brian, he bosses him around all day long. And lucky for him Brian takes it with a smile.
When I met Brian and heard he wanted to be an accountant I thought, "yeah I could see that", I could picture him as an accountant, but as a dad, it wasnt that I didnt think he wouldnt do a good job, it really was just that I couldnt picture us as parents, cause seriously I wasnt ready for that moment. Anyway, but when MIchael showed up (it wasnt like he was dropped on our doorstep) he stepped into the dad role almost as quickly as the accountant role. He was great, is great. I think that he might adore Mikey almost as much as Mikey adores him. Mikey is lucky to have him, no really lucky.
It would be nice if i had taken some good pictures of the two of them recently, but I havent so here are some photos of mikey's favorite things:
swimming, he much prefers swimming with daddy to swimming with mommy.
He loves slides, and parks, but doesnt always love going down alone, this is where daddy comes in.He loves wearing his daddy work hat. about 50 times a day he tells me he is "working", usually he is wearing his work hat and hammering with his little hammer. Not sure what he thinks daddy does for work, but my guess is something with tools. I tried to explain that daddy counts money, but I guess that didnt sink in.
again with the swimming. do you like that they are both wearing glasses, cause he needed to be like daddy.
yeah this is walmart and he is in his pjs (we are just that classy). Daddy is nice enough to buy ice cream cones and let him eat them in the store....
Mikey has two awesome grandpas, neither of which he sees enough, but he loves them both.
I can only really speak for Poppy as a dad since he is my dad and he is what I know. Mikey loves Poppy, almost as much as daddy, really I have been voted off the island. We video chat with Grammy and Poppy most days right before bedtime and every day mikey asks "poppy available?" he has little to no interest in actually talking to him, he just wants to hear him. Oh mikey. He is Poppy's little buddy.

Comments
Post a Comment