Last Night!

So tonight is our last night before Zach. Ok tomorrow is actually our last night before Zach, but since I am going into the hospital tomorrow night around 8:30 I am telling myself that tonight is the last night. How are we celebrating, well we aren't really, but Brian and I keep turning to each other and saying "I can't believe there are going to be two of them". Yes, as of monday evening there are going to be two kids in our family, overwhelming... yeah just a little bit. As far as celebrating we skipped the ward christmas party... ok maybe not our best move but it was the last night, had frozen pizza and salad for dinner (which really meant that michael had hard boiled egg whites and ranch dressing), and drove around to look at christmas lights, then we read quite a few Franklin books, and now... well now we are considering going to bed... before 10pm.

I have decided that our theme song for tomorrow night is going to be "I Gotta Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas. I don't generally listen to Black Eyed Peas but I do like the line that "Tonight's gonna be a good good night".  I mean clearly they weren't referring to having a baby, but we are pretending that they were and it is a peppy song so maybe it will get the ball rolling? Yeah not so much.

And since Zach is finally coming on Monday (whether he wants to or not thanks to Pitocin), I thought I would take one final pregnancy picture. I hate these, but since I waited until 39 weeks to take it, oh well right. So here is Zach at 39 weeks. He is clearly in there and it is clearly time for him to come out...


 And here he is again. I miss my toes... Well not that much because I plan to see them again shortly.

Comments

  1. Popping in here.. It's been a while. Best of luck with the delivery and adjusting to being a mom of two!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea