Happy Birthday Poppy!

So it's Poppy's birthday (well it will be). Poppy doesn't like gifts (unless they are food) or cards so we decided to take some photos.... yeah. There are quite a lot of photos here, but they are just too good to skip. Oh these two are funny funny boys. Zach really really wanted to hold the sign himself and Michael really was not happy with that, mostly because Zach wanted to see the balloons instead of point it towards the camera. There was quite a bit of yelling, slapping, and general unhappiness, oh and then they tore the sign and Zach was thrilled because then Michael could have part of it and leave him in peace but then Michael was sad because the card was ruined. I was laughing so hard that some of the pictures turned out blurry... 

So we sang Happy Birthday and Zach loved it. I'm pretty sure he thinks it is a song for him because we sang it to much around his birthday but the video is too long to upload here. 

And Michael had to share one of his favorite songs- Angels We have Heard on High. For some reason his version reminds me so much of the Pledge of Allegiance in from In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson


















Zach thought the balloons on the sign were great. Just so you know Poppy, the sign had balloons, and they were awesome.










Isn't it nice when they get along?

























Zach was not thrilled to not be holding the sign. Really not thrilled about it.














This was last year, clearly we have gotten a bit more wiggly in 12 months. 



Comments

  1. Best present ever, I liked seeing them get into it.
    I love you, I am a very blessed man to have you in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea