Stop it Pinterest

Dear Pinterest,
Please stop sending me "baby" pins. I don't need pins about great nurseries, or getting your baby to sleep, or make your own baby food. No I wouldn't like it. I am currently basking in the wonderfulness that is not having a little baby. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys as babies, but for the moment I am totally content with a 1 and 3 year old. I can see the end in sight with bottles and diapers. I'm sure that someday I will want another baby, but for now, how about you send me "What to do when you preschooler is having a meltdown and it's only 8am" or "fun things to do when your kids are destroying your house and you don't even know what it means to wear clean clothes". You know, stuff like that.
Thanks,

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea