Well Great

So... I have to write about this experience before I forget. We went out with a new couple from our ward tonight. We went downtown, had a yummy dinner, good conversation, and then drove home. They drove...

We went to a place to get donuts. Not just any donuts, good donuts. Everything on the menu has a donut. So for dinner we had fried chicken on a donut with creamed corn, amazing. Then we got dessert. We got a nutella donut with strawberries and a little cauldron full of donut holes filled with coconut creme swimming in chocolate sauce. Yes it was amazing. We chatted, paid the bill, and went home. I was holding the boxes... and I didn't notice that the chocolate sauce spilled all over me. All over my lap, all over the seat of the people's car... yes... all over. It was great. It was the first time we ever went out with them, hopefully they still like us. Yep... it's true I ruined their car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds