Weeks 5-7

Ok I've missed a few weeks, it turns out that three kids is busy.

So Miss Grace. She's amazing, seriously the best baby I've ever met. She is so patient and mellow. She's been to the movies, the park, the pool, the store, the bounce house place, so many places for such a little person. She sits in the baby carrier (the backpack thing) and sleeps. She wakes up, eats, and goes back to sleep as long as you continue holding her. It's amazing. The boys hated the carrier and had to be carried in the carseat- we ditch that as often as possible.

She's a chub. There's not really a better way to describe her, it's like someone is inflating Grace. She's getting longer too. I can't believe it, she's not a newborn anymore. But I think chubby babies are happy babies and Grace is a happy baby.

She's started to make "cooing" sounds. She likes to talk just as much as her brothers, life is going to get louder soon!

She doesn't cry for no reason, it's wonderful. When she cries there is usually a fairly serious issue that needs too be addressed.

She's ok being manhandled by her brothers- which is good because they dont care whether or not she likes it.

She can sleep alone in her little bed, it's a miracle. She makes it there until about 5am. Eventually she will have to move to her crib upstairs but let's be honest she doesn't sleep through the night and it's far.

She's sorta on a schedule. She eats at 8, 11, 2, 5, 7, 9, 11, 2, 5. Ok that seems like a lot but let's be honest she spends a LOT of time outside for a 7 week old, she might be dehydrated without it. And she's on a mission to be a giant, so there's that.

She doesn't scream every time we change her bum or give her a bath- thank goodness.

She doesn't love the carseat, shocker.

She loves outside-even though outside is roughly the same temperature as the surface of the sun.

She'd prefer to be held 24/7.

She likes to sleep in her bouncer on top of the counter. I know this seems terrible dangerous but this setup is probably safer than the floor. The island is long and wide and no one can touch her while she is up there.

Really Grace is just the best baby. She is so sweet, so patient, so wonderful. It really seems like she's been here forever!
 Everyone together for family movie night.
 She likes to be cuddled from about 7:30-9pm. I think she figures she waits all day, when the buddies are in bed it's her turn. Every time you try and put her down this is what you see. She is pretty feisty.





 The face of someone who was almost put down.



 So her eyes are going to be brown... very very brown
 Sleeping in the bouncer
 Patriotic




 This wasnt her blessing day, but it was the dress I made her. I wanted a picture of her in it. I never got a good one, maybe I'll try again before she outgrows it.




 She loves to sleep own the poppy while someone holds her. I think it's hilarious that almost all her pictures are taken on the poppy... she really does move around the house.



not thrilled with the idea of taking a photo
 she thinks these two are insane... because they are.
 sweet little burrito baby
 OK let's be honest these two look quite a bit alike, turns out I'm not destined to have a kid that looks like me. There's these two (Brian's little brown twins) and then there's Zach, the one people think is adopted.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds