7 Months!
Sweet baby Grace is already 7 months old. Ok she's 7.5 months old by now. I can't believe it's only been that long and at the same time I can't believe it has already been that long. I have enjoyed all of my kids as babies but something about knowing that Grace is the last one makes me enjoy all her baby phases even more. Plus she's a delightful baby, unless she's in the car or you wont let her sleep.
So what about sweet Grace. Grace loves noise and chaos. All the things that make me want to scream make her so happy. She loves her brothers screaming and wrestling and cannot wait to join in. She's decided that church is a bit too quiet (how anyone sitting with us could think that is beyond me) and has begun to add to the Sacrament meeting mayhem.
She sleeps in her own bed! In fact at this point she prefers her own bed, you know as long as she has a blanket to smother herself with. She isn't a tummy sleeper like the boys, mostly because she hates rolling over. She likes the fish music box now, and can sleep from about 7pm until 3 or 4am. I bet she could go all night if we put her down later... but the screaming is too much so I'll just get up at 3.
She doesn't like cold, or hats, or mitten, or really jackets- thank goodness for her she lives in Austin.
She loves baths again, she likes them pretty warm like the boys.
She is great about putting the pacifier in her mouth, as long as it remains attached to the super cool ribbon she can usually find it, except at night.
She can roll over but rarely will, so crawling is on a back burner. I think I'm ok with that.
She likes people food, so far I think her favorite foods are yogurt, blueberries, animal crackers, squash (all kinds) and scrambled eggs.
She is happiest first thing in the morning. She loves to wake up and go "Grace Attack!" Zach, basically she just lies on him. She thinks this is hilarious. She likes toys, her favorite is any superhero she steals, a spatula, or a stuffed lion.
She thinks her dad is the best, she loves to flirt with him.
She still loves the carrier.
She naps, oh it is wonderful. She isn't a zach champion napper, but she's pretty good. She likes to scream before her nap until she is napping.
When she gets excited she flaps her arms, it's pretty funny.
She likes ice cream, we discovered this standing outside the BYU Creamery in 30 degree weather. No she shouldnt have had it, but come on, when you're at the creamery you just have to try something.
No teeth yet, but I am pretty sure she will have one on the bottom any second now.
She's super snuggly all the time, but not very ticklish.
She can use a sippy cup alone!
Comments
Post a Comment