It's tough to be the youngest
I left the room the other day to pee (let's just be honest about it). I was gone for maybe 60 seconds, most of which was hand washing, and while I was gone I heard a scream. I ran back into the room to see Grace crying and zach hiding. He had grabbed her cheeks just to see what she would do. He grabbed them hard and pinched. He had tried to scrape them but I was informed that didn't work because I had cut his fingernails the morning before. When I asked him why he would do that all he said was "i wanted to know what she would do". Really? poor baby. He's also decided that any time she's sitting up he needs to push her over... so when he comes near her she screams. Sibling rivalry starts early around here.
Comments
Post a Comment