Trunk or Treat 2013
Before I forget to blog about Halloween... cause I will I thought I would post just a few photos of Trunk or Treat tonight. THe pictures arent great, but I am hopeful because we still have actual Halloween to get a good one.
So this year we were Thomas the train and friends. Some families dont insist all members dress up in a themed costume... yeah our family isnt like that... we are the freaks that all dress up together. Michael originally wanted to be Super Why, and then Harry Potter, and finally Thomas the Train... and friends... the most complicated of the three options. I will post about the costumes later, but in the off chance you thought you might want to do this... dont. It will take FOREVER.
Okay so we went to trunk or treat with our ward, it was delightful.
Do you like Annie and Claribel in the background? Sadly, Grammy and Poppy wont be here until Halloween, but they are dressing up too. We brought their costumes along for moral support.
Michael of course was Thomas and he decided Brian should be Gordon.
We are going to try again for a family photo, but can i just say I love that Annie and Claribel ended up in the background on accident.Thomas was itching to run away. He wasnt thrilled about looking at the camera, but he did keep his costume on so that was a plus.
He looks so worried, but trust me he had a great time. He wanted Brian to take him around and they lasted 15-30 minutes while I stayed at the car and passed out candy. Brian said he kept asking to go back to the car. Brian brought him back and I took him, we made it to three cars before he asked to go trick or treat at our car. I think he might have been tired from carrying Thomas around (thomas is heavy), and also he seemed confused why we were asking other people for candy when we had a giant bowl of it in our car. We went back to the car where he settled himself in and trick or treated from his pumpkin and the candy bowl... he preferred this to actual trick or treating.
Thomas and his friend the ghost. They had a great time chasing each other around.
Oh and yelling at each other.
I love that Thomas is just running around. Such a funny picture to me for some reason.
What a cute little thomas. Sadly I didnt have a train conductor hat, but this worked out fine.
Being Thomas required yelling, maybe it was all the excitement of being outside with the kids, not sure, but this picture makes me laugh.
Oh and did I mention that Brian was a great sport about being Gordon. That's right each year I try and come up with something more humiliating for him to be, well actually it just sorta works out that way, I dont try to do it. First year he was a ketchup, then a scout... and now a diaper box train... what will next year bring?

Comments
Post a Comment