Crazies

I found some random pictures on my computer and they are too cute. Well these are random and old the other ones are new. 

I think we took these last winter. Loved this cute fuzzy shirt. 
 Look at how little this kid was!

Look at this chubby baby! so sweet and so chubby!
 He likes to look at himself. Truth be told I think he was looking for Grammy.
 He loves to stand up. he's so sweet. Look at those cute jammies from grammy. haha jammies from grammy.
 laughing and kisses.

 Mom you are so funny!

Random old picture. 
 sweet zach-o


 he loves to chat






Michael wanted to take some pictures, but he insisted zach sit on his lap... didn't go well. look and see.
 luckily zach is pretty chip.







 see it seems like we are sitting sweetly, Michael is laughing and zach is spitting. love these crazies.

Comments

  1. Cute happy boy! And cute happy mommy!!! Well done, Ash!!! I can't wait to snuggle your boys in a few weeks! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea