Had a CJ Cregg Moment

Brian showed me a video this evening that made me have a CJ Cregg moment. If you aren't familiar with the West Wing (you really should change that) there are several episodes that focus on "Big Block of Cheese Day". Basically, the chief of staff requires senior white house staff to take meetings with people they wouldn't normally meet with, and in this particular episode CJ meets with some cartographers for social equality (they have a particular name that I can't remember) and they show her a crazy version of the map that blows her mind. Watch the clip below



Here's the video Brian showed me. I had no idea there was a "no touching zone" between the USA and Canada. I've never been to Canada so not sure how I would have found that out, but in the event that you have been there or plan to go there please check it out, take a picture, or send me a message to let me know if it is true or not.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds