New House Selections!
Before I forget I want to post all the stuff for our new house (you know so I can go back and look at it) I posted about our last house here, so in a few years when we move again here's the infer.
Ok so the selections, this is stressful to me (i know first world problems). I am afraid that if I choose the wrong things I will be so upset about it later... oh well what is done is done. Last time we made all the selections quickly and loved most of them.
OK from left to right: wall color, kitchen/bath/laundry/pulte planning center cabinets, carpet, wood floors (top), kitchen/nook/laundry/bath/shower surround tile, counter tops, backsplash (bottom). Sadly, this picture only looks so much like the actual samples- the counters don't look at all like it but we will see how things turn out.
Here are some photos from the model. I wish they were coming to decorate our house, but no worries it will still be lovely. This is the pulte planning center. I guess it is a big selling point for pulte houses, I don't love it, but we are going to have it (because we have no choice). It is basically a little office right off the living area and kitchen.
Kitchen, isn't this photo hard to see? yeah it is, gives little to no details as the actual house.nook area, bad lighting, yeah very hard to see, but basically the kitchen, nook, and living area are all one.
see living area close to the nook.
view from the hall that leads to the main living area- lighting is great!
Comments
Post a Comment