Adoption

The title of the post might have thrown a few of you off. Let me clarify. Recently I have been asked (on more than one occasion, by different people who hadn't heard the previous conversations) about Zach's adoption. Yeah.... 

So to stop any further inquiries into Zach's "adoption" let me show these photos:

Zach is NOT adopted, trust me friends I have the stretch marks to prove it. While he may not look like the rest of us (and I beg to differ, he kinda does), we did not adopt him. 
see he's in there. 


night before zach was born
checked into the hospital... not to watch someone else give birth to him. 
I don't really know what to say in these situations. The first time someone told me how kind it was that we had adopted an african american baby. I didn't know what to say... he's not african american or adopted. and the second time someone told me he looked just like "The Rock". You know the wrestler and that he was a fine african american man. He's actually half samoan (I looked it up), but that's beside the point.


So just in case you were wondering... Zach and Michael have the same parents, neither of them are adopted, this is just how the genes work some times. But I think they're both adorable. 



Comments

  1. What?? This is hilarious! I think I would have to laugh out loud if I heard anyone ask you about Zach's "adoption." I'm giggling now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds