Naps vs no naps
Before this feeling of gratitude wears off, because it will really soon. I have to say there is one thing I am thankful about with Michael's no napping. If you havent met the kid you don't know that he is the Energizer Bunny. He just doesn't stop. He pushes through the exhaustion and doesn't let it stop him... except when he's grumpy. He can go all day and be fine, unpleasant towards the evening but fine. Zach on the other hand... not so much. Today I took Zach to the grocery store after we dropped Michael off at school and about halfway through our very short trip he was SCREAMING "NIGHT NIGHT! NIGHT NIGHT!" followed by "PupPup!" it was 9:30am. He loves his naps. Sometimes I forget that while Michael can go on forever, Zach cannot, zach very much wants to be back in his bed about 20 minutes after his brother is dropped off at school. Which is awesome... unless you need eggs...
Comments
Post a Comment