Not so Little Anymore
Zachary graduated to the toddler bed today. It was a little bit sad, but it was time. This kid is a daredevil and his brother loves to encourage him. I walked in and he was almost out of the crib and Michael was cheering him on. About 10 minutes later I started converting the crib, if he gets out once he will be able to do it again and again.
Big kid! His first night went well. Ok the bedtime went well, the night isn't over. I put him in it, he pointed to his puppy and pacifier, we read a few books and I left. I don't know how the morning will go but the beginning went ok. He has been waiting a big kid bed since we made Michael's low again and I highly doubt he will be satisfied with the toddler bed for long. When Mikey moved on to a big kid bed it was because we needed the crib for zach, this time it's for Zach's own health and safety... because he's a crazy person. It's a little sad he's growing up so fast, but as he has a pacifier (and it's his new best friend), I guess he isn't growing up that fast.
Comments
Post a Comment