2015 Christmas Card
As 2015 comes to a close I think I would be remiss without at least a short “christmas card” or life update.
2015 was a good year. When I think back to years past there were some that were good years and some that a little part of me thinks, yeah we never need to repeat that year. 2014 was one of those no need to repeat years, let’s just call it the year of finding the grocery store using the GPS on my phone, that pretty much sums up the year. But 2015 was a great year.
2015 was the year we settled in. Nothing major happened, no moves, no new jobs, no babies, just life. MIchael continued at his previous preschool that he loves, he wakes up excited for school (most days). Zach continued to be Zach but mobile and opinionated and Brian continued to do awesome work for Pulte. All in all life has just been sweet. We have few updates from this year except to say that we are blessed! It has been great to slow down this year and just enjoy the blessings. All I can say is that life is go

Comments
Post a Comment