Garlic Might Kill Me
If you've never been pregnant let me just tell you- pregnancy food aversions are real. They aren't made up, or dramatic they are real. With the boys I had some aversions, but this time besides being adverse to all foods, garlic is my nemesis. This is a problem because I have very few (if any) recipes that don't include garlic. Sugar is also sorta my nemesis but that isnt as bad as it was so yay- I can eat fruit (and cookies) again. But garlic. I don't know what it is, but I've avoided walking by it in the store, tried in vain to get the smell off of me (I'm sure this is just crazy), and thought about removing it from all food. For example today we are trying a new recipe for greek chicken and I stood there for a good 5 minutes trying to decide if I could skip it... I decided against it but as I cut the garlic I was pretty sure it was going to kill me. I've even considered buying the jars of garlic- you know in a desperate attempt to keep the smell off my hands. I had a dream that garlic was killing me, it turns out i was just smothering myself with my eternally garlic scented hands, but whatever. It might kill me, this is a real thing... for now.
Comments
Post a Comment