4 Months!
Ok I need to take the picture with the sticker, but since the boys are at the pool with Brian and Grace is asleep... this is my moment to write.
Ok so Miss Grace. Grace has a personality I thin it is funny when I look at other babies I assume they are just baby blobs, but I never think that about my own kids... strange. Anyway so she has a personality. She does NOT like to be left. Her eyes track you across the room, when she loses sight of you she also loses her cool. She will scream until you walk back into sight. I dont know if she does this with everyone but she does it with me.
Grace does not like to fall asleep alone. She is ok sleeping alone but she has to get to sleep and stay that way for a good 30 minutes before she is ok with being left. For example, this morning I had to work and Grace sat next to me on the bed while I worked, she was thrilled, pressed up against my leg sleeping away for a couple of hours. If I had put her in her bed... well she wouldn't still be asleep. So that is going... I keep thinking i need to transition her to her own bed, but 1. i dont want to because she's so sweet, and 2. she won't sleep well. So she sleeps in her bassinet (that she is almost too big for) right next to my side of the bed.
She doesn't really laugh. I'm pretty convinced she doesn't think we are funny. She will laugh at us, but tickling her- nope nothing. She smiles a ton, but we've only earned a few laughs. I also think she might be a little bit too busy sharing her opinion to laugh. When you look at her she babbles like crazy- she's super chatty... and loud...
She hates the car... that's it. hates it.
She loves it when her brothers talk to her like one of their peers. The other day at Walmart (where we had to go so Zach could once again look at the halloween inflatables... no really that was our entire purpose in going) she was losing it and Michael turned to her and just started chatting about something that happened at school, she was so happy trying to talk back to him.
She won't roll over. She is so close but every time she is on the floor she gets crushed. I'm pretty sure she will get it eventually.
She loves to stand, bounce, and do anything that seems more grown up.
She likes church because it means someone will be holding her for 3 full hours... she's about 18 pounds so it is a long 3 hours.
She wants to smother herself to sleep just like Zach. She loves her owl blanket (probably because it's dangerous and irreplaceable), and putting it near her makes her settle down pretty quick.
Just like Zach she doesn't like to be hot, she will SCREAM until the problem is fixed.
She loves toys, especially hitting them. She likes to hit the pig and carrot in her bouncer, she can bounce herself pretty high at this point.
Her hands are always in her mouth... she can fit her entire fist in her mouth... yep.
When she's mad she will continue to scream at you after the problem has been resolved, but it's not crying it's like scream yells, they are short and punctuated like words... she's going to be a feisty one.
Yes she ALWAYS has a bow unless it is bedtime... she just does
Im framing this one and it's showing up at their weddings
she loves church
She had been asleep... but he had to come rip her pacifier out.
Her eyes are not green... not even a little bit
Always with the hands in the mouth
Such a sweet baby
she likes to nap from 1-4... school pickup is at 3:30... this is how she looks when i wake her up... not happy.
she likes to run/sleep while i run
She would prefer we allow her to sleep this way... we dont.
Winning at Dominion. Pretty sure Grace is why emily comes over
Comments
Post a Comment