Games
My sister and her husband moved to Austin a few months ago. I have to say that when we found out it was a possibility that they might move here we tried to be as apathetic as possible, there was a chance they wouldn't move here, and then we didn't want to be those creepy weirdos that they felt obligated to see, but secretly (ok not even secretly, we were pretty open about it despite our best efforts) we were thrilled. She stayed with us for a few months and we were thrilled to have her but let's be honest it was crazy- she was just starting school, he wasnt here yet, oh and we had a new baby and two crazy boys. But now that things are settling down a bit it is great! We love having them live close by. I have to be honest she is my favorite relative, really if you didn't know that already I apologize but... how could you not know that? It has been great to see her and get to know Colin because we didn't really know him before. So I'm pretty sure they are going to get sick of us... like last week and they will get cooler friends because we are boring and live in the boonies but until then we love seeing them!
Comments
Post a Comment