My Arch Nemesis

Have you ever had an arch nemesis, you know something that you just really really hated (yes this word is appropriate in this instance). Something that just the thought of makes you want to hurl an object at the wall. Something so awful that you just have to shake your fist in anger about? I have one of those things, our Baby Trend pack'n'play. I HATE this thing. Just the thought of it makes me want to kick something. I feel like the pack'n'play knows how much I hate it and is even worse as a result. Yes, I am sane enough to realize that it has no feelings and isnt actually trying to get me... but boy it feels like it sometimes. Every time I have to set up or take down the thing I get angry. I leave the experience, usually without accomplishing my task, sweaty, angry, and wanting to swear. I dont know why I hate it so much, no I do. You know how some pack'n'plays have the buttons you press to collapse them once you pull up the middle, this one doesnt. This isnt an old one, it isnt a used one, it hasnt had a hard life at all (except when I have kicked it), but it doenst have those buttons, I guess some brands dont have them. It does have these grippy things that you should theoretically be able to use... wrong, this thing is awful. And the worst part, it is just awful to me, other people have no problems with it, but me... well we have had our issues since i set it up the first time. But mark my words, when we have another child this is the first thing to get replaced, it functions great (for other people), it is barely used, but I am not kidding that when I have a reason, even a slight I want to waste $100 reason to get a new one... I will... one with the buttons, and this one... it is going to a new home, one with lots of sticky hands I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds