2nd time around... not easier

So I mistakenly thought that the second pregnancy would be easier. Now I am laughing at my naive self, but I really thought in some ways it would be easier because I would know what to expect. But no. I am probably just a wimp, but here is my theory, the first time around my body was like "oh we're doing this, ok..." and it took awhile for pregnancy symptoms to set in, this time around from day 1 it was like "oh yeah we are pregnant, sweet!". It is like this time around I am going through a checklist of symptoms from What to Expect When You're Expecting, like my body is like "oh gotta get to that one!" I am just going to say that I am old this time, and older people have a rougher time with things, not sure that theory works when you are 27, but why not. So this time... well things that seemed to wait until oh week 30 or so are here in week 19... I am delighted to see what the next 21 weeks bring. But I am thinking labor has to be better this time around, right? I mean last time it took... well awhile and a lot of pitocin for my body to get the message, but I figure this time since I got the nausea message so quick it should go a little faster, not fast, but maybe I wont be able to drive from LA to Dallas in the time it took to have a baby?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds